Receive some of the earliest flowers from our farm with our Spring Bouquet Subscription.
Starting in late March through the end of May, you'll receive an ample mixed bouquet of flowers from our farm. You'll receive 6 mixed bouquets total. Watch the season unfold as we begin with anemones, daffodils and forsythia and move into ranunculus and tulips followed by field flowers like larkspur, nigella and feverfew.
This subscription is designed to connect you with premium flowers. We are only offering a limited number of these subscriptions so we can offer you the best of the best!
You may pick up your subscription at our flower shop or select delivery. You'll pay one delivery fee upfront, and the remainder of the deliveries will be free! We are not mailing subscriptions at this time.
Mixed Bouquet Subscription
Bouquet Size Corresponds to Our Classic Bouquet
6 Deliveries Staggered Approximately Every Other Week
- We will schedule your dates with you via email in March
Delivery or Pick Up
If you select delivery, pay the fee for delivery to your address at purchase. The other three deliveries will be free!
The Fine Print
- Blackout Dates: We are unable to schedule subscription deliveries between May 5 and May 9.
- You may change your subscription dates by sending an email to email@example.com. It is up to you to notify us if you need to change your dates.
- We cannot offer refunds or cancellations for subscriptions. However, we can offer store credit.
We reserve the right to tweak the dates of this subscription due to weather. (For example, we might begin earlier in the event of a hot spring, or later in the event of a cold spring.) You will be notified of any changes.
- Please trust us to choose the most remarkable flowers for your subscription! It is difficult for us to accommodate requests for a particular flower. If it's important to you, you may let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please be respectful of the time it takes to administer a program like this!