Using our wonderful collection of dried flowers from our farm, we'll create unique, 12-inch dried flower wreaths to hang inside your home! These wreaths will be everlasting!
On Sunday, November 20, from 4-7 p.m., you'll experience our studio and flower shop and learn about dried flowers and handtied wreath making.
Here's What You'll Receive
Behind-the-scenes access to our flower studio in a historic bank building in cute downtown Marshall
- A wreath making demo and lesson
- A dried flower wreath you will make and take home
- A Carolina Flowers swag bag with wreath making instructions
- 10 percent off our flower shop
- Light refreshments and drinks at our sister business, Zadie's Market
Our workshops are really special because they combine ample instruction with creative freedom. You will have free reign to sort through thousands of dried flowers, finding the perfect treasures that speak to you. Every wreath will be different!
Greenery will be available, but we will teach and encourage you to make a wreath that is mostly dried flowers.
Here's an approximate schedule:
- 4 p.m. Meet at Carolina Flowers Mercantile in Marshall, introductions
- 4:15 p.m. Dried flower overview
- 4:30 Wreath making demo
- 5 p.m. Select your flowers and make your own wreath
- 6 p.m. Photos and wrapping up
- 6:30 p.m. Visit to Zadie's Market for light refreshments
- 7 p.m. Official workshop ending, but feel free to linger and enjoy Zadie's
The wreath will be yours to keep at the end of the night. You can also shop our flower shop and receive 10 percent off anything in store!
Please wear comfortable shoes for standing in our studio.
This ticket is non-refundable. However, you may transfer it to another participant if you notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason.
Professional photography is prohibited unless authorized in writing. You may take photos for personal use only.