Spring on the Flower Farm Field + Studio Workshop, April 13, 4-6:30 p.m.
This workshop combines a tour of our spring flowers with a flower arranging session in our studio.
On Saturday, April 13, 2024, from 4 to 6:30 p.m., you'll experience our studio, farm and flower shop! We'll pick flowers and make arrangements
Here's What You'll Receive
Behind-the-scenes access to our flower studio in a historic bank building in cute downtown Marshall
- A small-group tour of our flower farm, where you'll see ranunculus, anemones and many other flowers growing
- A guided u-pick flower experience
- A flower arranging demo and lesson
- A vase and centerpiece to take home
- 10 percent off our flower shop
- Light refreshments
We'll meet up at our flower shop in quaint downtown Marshall and caravan to the flower farm, about 8 minutes away. We will tour the spring flower production areas, and we'll give you an overview of our production process.
Depending on the weather, you will likely see tulips, ranunculus, anemones and many, many other plants waking up from their winter slumber.
We'll return to the flower shop to discuss flower arranging with a particular emphasis on designs that use local flowers and change seasonally.
We will provide ample blooms for you to choose from. You'll create an arrangement that's one-of-a-kind.
The arrangement and vase will be yours to keep at the end of the night. You can also shop our flower shop and receive 10 percent off anything in store!
Here's an approximate schedule:
- 4 p.m. Meet at the flower shop, introductions
- 4:15 p.m. Depart for the flower farm
- 4:30 p.m. Arrive at the farm, tour and pick flowers
- 5:30 p.m. Depart the flower farm
- 5:45 p.m. Flower arranging demo
- 6:00 p.m. Create your own arrangement. We'll also take a high quality photo of it (and you) if desired. During this time, you may also shop our flower shop. Participants receive 10 percent off the shop!
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring anything you need to feel comfortable at the farm. (Hat, bug spray, rain gear, etc.)
This workshop runs rain or shine. Please come prepared if it rains.
Expect to walk and stand for about an hour on uneven terrain. This workshop is at your own risk.
This ticket is non-refundable. However, you may transfer it to another participant if you notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason.
Professional photography is prohibited unless authorized in writing. You may take photos for personal use only.
- SALES SUPPORT OUR FLOWER FARM