Spring on the Flower Farm Field + Flower Arranging Workshop, April 2
Tulips, ranunculus, and anemones -- see everybody's favorite beauties of spring! This workshop combines a tour of our tulip growing area and other spring flowers with a flower arranging session in our studio.
We'll pick flowers during this workshop, so come ready to learn spring harvest techniques!
On Sunday, April 2, from 3-6:00 p.m., you'll experience our studio, farm and flower shop!
Here's What You'll Receive
Behind-the-scenes access to our flower studio in a historic bank building in cute downtown Marshall
- A small-group tour of our spring flowers: tulips, anemones, ranunculus and more
- A flower arranging demo and lesson
- A vase and centerpiece to take home
- 10 percent off our flower shop
- Light refreshments and drinks at our sister business, Zadie's
We'll meet up at our flower shop in quaint downtown Marshall and caravan to the flower farm, about 8 minutes away. We will tour the tulip production area, and we'll give you an overview of our production process.
You will see tulips, ranunculus, anemones and many, many other plants waking up from their winter slumber.
We'll return to the flower shop to discuss flower arranging with a particular emphasis on designs that use local flowers and change seasonally.
We will provide ample blooms for you to choose from. You'll create an arrangement that's one-of-a-kind.
The arrangement and vase will be yours to keep at the end of the night. You can also shop our flower shop and receive 10 percent off anything in store!
Here's an approximate schedule:
- 3 p.m. Meet at the flower shop, introductions
- 3:15 p.m. Depart for the flower farm
- 3:30 p.m. Arrive at the farm and learn about spring flowers
- 4:30 p.m. Depart the flower farm
- 4:45 p.m. Flower arranging demo
- 5:00 p.m. Create your own arrangement. We'll also take a high quality photo of it (and you) if desired. During this time, you may also shop our flower shop. Participants receive 10 percent off the shop!
- 5:45 p.m. Snacks and beverages at Zadie's. Participants may depart anytime you're ready.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring anything you need to feel comfortable at the farm. (Hat, bug spray, rain gear, etc.)
This workshop runs rain or shine. Please come prepared if it rains -- or even snows.
Expect to walk and stand for about an hour on uneven terrain. This workshop is at your own risk.
This ticket is non-refundable. However, you may transfer it to another participant if you notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel this workshop at any time for any reason. If we cancel the workshop for any reason other than state-mandated COVID-19 restrictions (described above), you will receive a full refund.
Professional photography is prohibited unless authorized in writing. You may take photos for personal use only.
- SALES SUPPORT OUR FLOWER FARM