Floral Swag for DIY Arbor
Floral swags are perfect for decorating your ceremony space. They feature eye catching blooms and greenery.
Please note: Installation is not included. We will provide instructions for you to hang the swag.
This item will only last 12-24 hours. Some couples keep them longer, but we recommend picking up no earlier than the evening before your event.
Each swag is about 12-18 inches wide. Please select your length from the drop down, and enter your color palette and notes.
The photo shows a real DIY wedding! This couple hiked into the woods with their swags and installed them wonderfully! The swags in the picture are 3 feet long and 2 feet long.
For custom decoration and professional installation, please fill out our intake survey. We have a $4,000 minimum for professional installation.
IMPORTANT CAVEATS -- PLEASE READ
- This is a delicate fresh floral product. It must be handled carefully. We do not use floral foam.
- We do not make guarantees about what happens to this product after it leaves our care. It's up to you to maintain it!
- This product uses water picks (tubes of water) to keep the flowers fresh. Tubes must be kept upright so they do not spill.
- In hot weather, check water picks every 8-12 hours and refill as needed.
- This product is made out of a wire structure. The wire will be visible in the back.
- Do not stack anything on top of floral swags.
- Keep in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight or moving air (ceiling fans are not good). Do not put in a residential refrigerator.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HANGING
- We will provide you with zip ties and wire to hang the swag. However, because this item is for DIY use, it will be up to you to make sure it fits snugly on your arbor or other structure.
- Custom installation is a service that we provide for a fee. We want to provide these swags to you because we know not everyone wants to pay for that service. We respect that. But please respect us when we say: It's not always easy. You are undertaking this project at your own risk. Good luck! Most people do just fine!
March through November, almost everything we create features blooms from our flower farm. We also source blooms from other farms and wholesalers as needed.
This photo, courtesy of the client, was captured by
Jordan from TribbleShoot Photography.
*Flower varieties and vase will vary from what is pictured.
- SALES SUPPORT OUR FLOWER FARM